Flagstaff Hill Mining Property - Baker City, Oregon (PRICE REDUCED!)
Deeded Land: 638.92+/- acres
Location: Approximately 5 miles east of Baker City, OR on Hwy 86
- A truly unique piece of range land located on the east side of Flagstaff Hill
- Includes cattle grazing, plus the Patented Cyclone Mine
- INCLUDES THE OREGON TRAIL WHICH IS STILL VISIBLE AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE LAND ON ITS WAY TO THE CREST OF FLAGSTAFF HILL!
- Located directly across Hwy 86 from the Oregon Trail Monument and Oregon Trail Interpretive Center on Flagstaff Hill
- Fully fenced and currently leased for cattle grazing
- Zoned EFU & CE; Exclusive Farm Use & Mineral Extraction
- Potential for additional mineral production from the Cyclone Mine which produced Gold in the early 1900's
- Convenient access to the property from County Road 795
- Qualifies for at least one home site according to P & Z
- Excellent potential for recreation use as well
- Tax Lots 500, 501 & 1000
- Taxes $120.04 for 2016
Nearly one section of land with productive cattle grazing on the east slope of Flagstaff Hill. Excellent investment potential with the added features of the Patented Cyclone Mine and Oregon Trail located on the property.
Own a great piece of range with a lot of Western History associated with it. The Oregon Trail and Cyclone Mine make it a Unique piece of land. Enjoy the recreational qualities of it as well.