Speas Road Development Land - Fruitland, Idaho (PRICE REDUCED!)
Location: From Fruitland, Idaho go south of I-84 on Highway 95 approximately two miles to S.W. 3rd Avenue, east 1/8 mile to Speas Road, then south approximately 1.5 miles to the property on the west side of Speas Road
- 30+/- acres of prime ridge view property located on the north rim overlooking Hurd's Gulch Creek
- Live water and lots of trees and shrubs along Hurd's Gulch Creek provide excellent wildlife habitat and scenery
- This is bare land that has several ideal home sites with nearly 360 degrees of view
- A gravel road provides access from Speas Road to several building sites on the upper level of this property
- Convenient location approximately three miles from I-84 and close to Fruitland Schools
- Plenty of space to build your own dream home in a growing area of upscale homes
- Own the entire 30+/- acres for yourself, or develop into additional home sites
- Survey to be conducted to determine boundaries, legal description & taxes
This is prime view property facing south with no future growth to block the panoramic view of SW Idaho and SE Oregon. Enjoy the beautiful view along with the peaceful setting of the creek and trees below.
This is unique property in a high demand area of Payette County. Let your imagination flow as you plan your dream home with plenty of space between you and your neighbors.