Deeded Land: 5,293.34+/- acres
Irrigated Land: 254+/- acres
Public Land: 12,160+/- acres
Location: 2828 Old ION Hwy, Arock, Oregon; approximately 2 miles east of Arock and 26 miles SW of Jordan Valley, Oregon on north side of U.S. Hwy 95
- An Excellent Desert Cattle Ranch with all of the deeded land in one large solid block
- Convenient location only about 4 miles from U.S. Hwy 95
- 640+/- acres of State Land and 960+/- acres of BLM Land fenced in with the deeded land
- A total of 6,893+/- acres of land in one large block at H.Q.
- A Solid 300+ cow ranch plus bulls and replacements year-around
- 304 acres of water rights from Arock Irrigation District
- 254+/- acres of irrigated hay land watered with gated pipe
- Potential to develop additional irrigated land up to the 304 acres of water rights
- Currently in a drought year, but a lot of fall feed still available on the range land
- Private BLM Permit for 157 head for 5 months (785 AUM'S) on 10,560+/- acres in Owyhee Butte area of West Cow Creek Allotment; located 10+/- miles west of H.Q. bordering the Owyhee River; divided into 4 pastures
- Cattle trailed to and from grazing land
- NO TRUCKING OF CATTLE UNTIL THEY ARE SOLD OFF OF THE RANCH!
- Three domestic wells including one livestock water well
- 1,000+/- acres of improved deeded range land seeded to crested wheat
- Unique large amount of deeded land allows the owner to manage the ranch with minimal influence by public land issues
- Mild sloping land with several lava rock formations that provide excellent cover and protection of newborn calves
- Beautiful single level Guerdon Modular Home built in 2006; 1,972 SF with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, plus a large attached insulated 2 car garage
- A second home 1,172 SF home including a small basement built in 1940 but in good condition; 2 bedrooms and one bathroom and well suited for family or employees
- A nice bunkhouse with a wood stove offers additional living quarters for visitors
- A nice storage shed also located near the newer home
- A nice machine shed and shop building approximately 100 ft. X 24 ft. located at the original home site approximately 1/4 mile east of H.Q.
- Excellent corrals, calving barn and loading chute located near the machine shed and shop
- OUT THE GATE TO SPRING AND SUMMER PASTURES!
- Taxes $2,377.26 for 2016
- Cattle, Farm Equipment and and Cattle Processing Equipment Not Included
- 5 LOP Tags for Deer
- QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY!
This is a clean, well managed ranch easily operated by the owner and one employee. It is located in historic ranch country well known for its excellent grass production.
A Premier Desert Cattle Ranch with the land, climate and production capacity to stand on its own, or add to an existing ranch.
Price: $3,000,000 CASH TO SELLER