Prairie, Idaho Recreation & Ranch Property (SOLD!)
Deeded Land: 80.0+/- acres
Location: TBD Jake Lane, Approximately two miles west of Prairie, Idaho
- A beautiful 80+/- acre parcel of land suitable for recreation along with summer grazing for a few head of livestock
- Terrain includes lower level meadow land flowing upward to a nice view ridge with timber and open grazing land on the upper level
- Approximately 5 acres of timber on east side of property giving way to open dry grazing land to the west
- Live water in Spring Creek travels seasonally along the east side near its confluence with Smith Creek to the south
- A year around spring is located in the dry grazing land
- Livestock water rights for 150 head
- Includes one domestic well 194+/- feet deep with an electric submersible pump, wired for operation by a generator
- Idaho Power Company electricity available and located approximately 1/2 mile east of the property
- Includes a septic system installed but never used
- Includes a concrete foundation for a cabin
- An older RV under cover plus a couple outbuildings currently exist on the upper ridge among the pine trees
- Sold AS IS including any personal property remaining on the property at Closing
- Partially fenced and leased for grazing the past few years
- Jake Lane travels through the property, and is a public road providing access to deeded land and USFS land south of the property
- No county road maintenance of Jake Lane
- Manufactured homes with no foundation are allowed by P & Z.
- Zoned as Agricultural land
- 2015 Taxes $135.64
- CASH TO SELLER
A beautiful piece of land ideal for use as recreational property and/or summer cow camp ready for your cabin. Great view and summer grass along with nice Ponderosa Pine trees and open land make it truly unique and special.
Outstanding view property in a great location accessible from either Boise or Mountain Home. Enjoy the spectacular view of the Trinity Mountains to the north and Danskin Peak to the south.