Clark Farm, Fruitland, Idaho (PENDING!)
Deeded Land: 37.0+/- acres
Irrigated Land: 24+/- acres
Location: 2765 SW 3rd Avenue, Approximately 5 miles SE of Fruitland, Idaho
- Nice 37 acres farm formerly used as a dairy
- Located on north slope above the Fruitland-New Plymouth Valley with outstanding views of Cuddy Mountain, West Mountain and Squaw Butte.
- 24 acres of Black Canyon Irrigation District water rights
- Potential to split into two parcels if one additional building permit is acquired; subject to possible county road improvement guidelines
- Productive farm land currently farmed by a tenant
- House is old but livable 2,081 SF with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; includes additions to the original structure
- House is currently occupied by a tenant
- Renovate the house or replace it with a new one of your choice
- Outbuildings are in mostly in tear-down condition
- Includes farm equipment irrigation equipment and household appliances owned by the Seller
- Excludes farm equipment and irrigation equipment owned by the farm tenant
- 2015 Taxes $574.98
- MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
- PRICE REDUCED!!!
A nice 37 acre former dairy farm with lots of opportunity for renovation. Clean up and improve this Fixer-Upper to meet your needs.
A small farm with a View! Bring your animals, toys and equipment to this country property located at the end of the road.