Five Patented Mining Properties - Baker County, Oregon
Deeded Land: 741.5+/- acres
Location: Near Baker City, Oregon
- Includes 5 Patented mining properties located in Baker County, Oregon totaling 741.5+/- acres
- The Maxwell Mine 135+/- acres is located in the beautiful forest land West of Baker City on Rock Creek on the West side of the Elkhorn Mountains
- The White Swan Mine 53.3+/- acres, Virtue Extension Mine 224.5+/- acres & St. Paul Mine 19.2+/- acres are located in the Virtue Flat sagebrush covered range land East of Baker City
- The Historic Oregon Trail travels through the White Swan Mine land
- The Burke Ranch Placer Mine 309+/- acres is located along the Burnt River SW of Baker City & West of Durkee, OR
- These 5 mining properties have been owned by the same family for the past 50+ years.
- The Owners have production history and mining reports as well as the history of these mines
- Available as the total combination of 5 parcels, or as individual parcels to meet your needs.
- Sellers are also willing to consider trading all or part of the mining properties for cropland or ranch property.
- 2015 Taxes $494.02
- Additional Severance Taxes may also be levied for any extracted minerals
A truly unique offering of mining properties available for the first time in over 50 years. Proven production records indicate they are located in the mineral rich area of Baker County.
Conduct your mining activity along the Historic Oregon Trail as well as the picturesque Elhorn Mountains.