Mann Creek Ranch
Deeded Land: 2,370.21+/- acres
Public Land: 765+/- acres
Location: Weiser, Idaho; Approx. 5 east, then 3 miles north on Mann Creek Road, east side of road
- Outstanding winter & spring grazing land ranch
- One large contiguous block of land
- Includes 640+/- acres Idaho State Land & 125+/- acres BLM Land fenced inside with deeded land.
- Excellent livestock water supply from springs and 2 well; 1 solar powered
- Includes 7 acres of water rights from irrigation canal flowing through the western edge of the property
- 2 formerly dry land farm fields on upper level
- Currently leased to tenant who runs 300 cows for 6 month, November 1 to April 30
- Tenant feeds hay and calves out on the ranch
- Excludes tenant's personal property, cattle squeeze chute and hay feeders
- Includes steel corral panels, gates, crowd alley and livestock watering equipment
- Excellent deer and elk hunting on Brent Mountain which is located on the property
- Convenient location near Weiser, ID with access from Mann Creek Road
- 2016 Taxes $991.72
- CASH, or Owner Carry Financing available with 30% down payment and 5.5% interest; amortization schedule & balloon payments to be determined
Outstanding winter & spring ranch well suited to add to your existing summer grazing program. Convenient location with mild climate and ideal terrain for winter feeding & spring calving.
A great ranch for cattle grazing as well as deer & elk hunting. Add it to your current ranch, or buy it for the hunting and lease it out for cattle production.