Foxtail Road Farm - Adrian, Oregon (PRICE REDUCED!)
Deeded Land: 131.53+/- acres
Irrigated Land: 95+/- acres
Location: 820 & 821 Foxtail Road; Approximately 3 miles south of Adrian, Oregon on the east side of the Snake River; south on Big Bend Road; west on Foxtail Road to the home site
- Excellent, Unique Row Crop Farm and Water Fowl Hunting Property!
- Foxtail Road becomes a private road when it enters the property
- Located along the east side of the Snake River
- Approximately 1/2 mile of river frontage!
- Excellent row crop soils capable of producing potatoes, onions or any row crop
- Large, level fields irrigated with gated pipe, plus concrete ditches and siphon tubes
- 95 acres of water rights from Riverside Irrigation District
- Excellent man made water fowl hunting ponds adjacent to the river
- Includes an extensive water pumping system to fill the ponds as needed
- Natural plant growth around the ponds provides excellent cover for birds & wildlife
- Excellent water fowl hunting habitat along the river as well
- Live water in drain ditch flowing along south side of property provides additional water fowl habitat
- A large grove of poplar trees was planted by the owners on the SE corner of the farm to provide bird and wildlife habitat
- The owners also planted a row of trees between the main farm fields for additional habitat
- Includes a nice galvanized pipe pit blind for hunting, located in the middle of the south field
- TWO HOME SITES AVAILABLE!
- One home site on each of 2 tax lots
- The existing home is used as a hunting lodge; 1,976 SF, 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms located near the Snake River
- The second home site is located south of the existing home in a beautiful location overlooking the Snake River; an ideal spot for a home or vacation cabin
- Older wood structure outbuildings include a 20' X 60' machine shed and shop building, with a 20' X 24' shop section
- Also includes a 14' X 36' barn with concrete floor, plus a 14' X 19' granary with an attached chicken wire pen
- A nice dog run 8' X 12' made of chain link fence works well for resting the hunting dogs
- A nice former ticket booth building 8' X 10' is also included
- The farm land is leased for the 2017 crop year
- Includes all gated pipe, irrigation equipment & pond pumping equipment owned by the Seller
- Excludes all personal property and farm equipment owned by the seller
- Excludes all personal property, irrigation equipment and farm equipment owned by the farm tenant
- Shown By Appointment Only
- Tax Lots #300 & #800
- Taxes for 2016 $2,505.51
Excellent row crop farm and water fowl hunting property located along the Snake River. Extremely rare property with 2 home sites, plus the combination of quality farm land and excellent bird hunting habitat.
Build your new dream home with a great view of the river on this unique piece of land. Farm it yourself or lease it out to excellent local farmers. Hunt the land yourself or lease out the hunting rights for added income.