Patented Mining Properties - Baker County, Oregon
Deeded Land: 741.5+/- acres
Location: Near Baker City, Oregon
- Includes five patented mining properties located in Baker County, Oregon totaling 741.5+/- acres
- The Maxwell Mine includes 135+/- acres of patented mining property
- Located in the beautiful forest land located on the west side of the Elkhorn Mountains
- Also includes four patented mineral rights:
- The White Swan Mine 53.3+/- acres, Virtue Extension Mine 224.5+/- acres & St. Paul Mine 19.2+/- acres located in the Virtue Flat east of Baker City; plus the Burke Ranch Placer Mine 309+/- acres located along the Burnt River west of Durkee, OR
- These five mining properties have been owned by the same family for the past 50+ years.
- The Owners have production history and mining reports as well as the history of these mines
- Available as the total combination of all five parcels, or as individual parcels to meet your needs.
- Sellers are also willing to consider trading all or part of the mining properties for cropland or ranch property.
- 2018 Taxes $382.44 for Maxwell Mine
- Additional Severance Taxes may also be levied for any extracted minerals
A truly unique offering of mining properties available for the first time in over 50 years. Proven production records indicate they are located in the mineral rich area of Baker County.
Conduct your mining activity near the Historic Oregon Trail as well as the picturesque Elkhorn Mountains.